We commission a wide range of resources (e.g. books, on-line material and apps) to support those studying:
- Welsh as part of the national curriculum, both as a first and second language
- all other national curriculum subjects taught through the medium of Welsh
- vocational subjects taught though the medium of Welsh.
The panels listed below will be meeting during the year to discuss the resources to be commissioned during the next year.
Membership of Needs Identification Panels and Monitoring Groups
Teachers and practitioners play an important part in identifying the resources that are commissioned. If you would like to nominate yourself to be a member of the Needs Identification Panel or a group that will monitor the resources commissioned (or both) please complete the form below and return it to welshresources@Wales.GSI.Gov.UK
Suggestions for new resources to be discussed at the Needs Identification Panels
Please let us know if you have any ideas for new resources or suggestions for the type of resources that you would like to see being commissioned. Use the form below and return it to welshresources@Wales.GSI.Gov.UK by the 26th of May 2017. Your ideas will be put before subject panels for consideration.
Needs Identification Panels - Summer 2017
- Physical Education (GCSE and A Level)
- Religious Education (secondary)
- Additional Educational Needs
- Foundation Phase
- Personal and Social Education
- Financial Education
- Welsh (KS2)
NB: The timetable is subject to change.
Needs Identification / Monitoring Group application formFile type: DOC | File size: 80KB
Needs identification suggestions formFile type: DOC | File size: 80KB