This programme aims to strengthen high calibre leadership capacity in the further education sector.
The residential programme is aimed at second and third tier senior managers in colleges, and is delivered jointly by AoC Create and CollegesWales.
It consist of a series of five modules, each delivered over two days commencing in May 2017 to February 2018:
- Understanding leadership in the context of further education
- Leading in the current context – performance and progression
- Leading in the current context – current issues
- Leading strategic thinking
- Leading major change projects.
Thankyou, your feedback has been submitted.