This learning pack is organised into five key topics aimed at developing your knowledge of key leadership ideas, practices and influences on improvement and change. It is designed to support your application of knowledge to practitioner contexts.
- To develop an understanding of definitions of the contribution of leadership to school improvement.
- To appreciate the range and confluence of various leadership styles.
- To explore the characteristics and features of leadership.
- To understand notions of leadership that extent beyond a single leader.
- To explore the potentially untapped resource of teacher leadership.