The residential programme is aimed at second and third tier senior managers in colleges, and is delivered jointly by AoC Create and CollegesWales. It will consist of a series of five modules, each delivered over two days commencing in May 2019:
- 1. Understanding leadership in the context of further education
- 2. Leading in the current context – performance and progression
- 3. Leading in the current context – current issues
- 4. Leading strategic thinking
- 5. Leading major change projects
Apply for the programme (external link): applications close on 20 March 2019 and successful applicants will be informed by 21 April 2019.
If you have any queries please email Richard Brokeman, Programme Manager: email@example.com